The St. George Area Chamber Provides Benefits to It's Members
The St. George Area Chamber of Commerce is a hub for meaningful growth of individual businesses in the greater St. George area. We’re built on the principle that a strong community is built upon a connected framework of thriving businesses. We build this framework by providing businesses with the guidance and relationship opportunities they need to take their next step. Listening to their needs, we measure the pulse of what will help them thrive, then provide resources, training, networking, and legislative advocacy based on that pulse.
Strong businesses lead to a stronger community where people and families thrive together. The St. George Area Chamber exists to facilitate that strength on behalf of every person who calls this their home.
2022 Member Benefits
Marketing & Advertising
- Official SGACC framed membership certificate and window decal.
- Limited use of the SGACC logo on digital and print material (approval required).
- Inclusion on the SGACC online and printed business directory, which includes official area guide (15,000 copies distributed).
- Exclusive discounts in chamber publications.
- Welcome post on social media and newsletter featuring your logo (8,000+ follower reach).
- Complimentary ribbon cutting, grand opening, program launch, or similar event.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) through your listing on the SGACC Website.
- Add SGACC as co-host on your Facebook to increase exposure for your business events.
- Advertise 2x a month in the chamber’s weekly B2B newsletter (5000+ subscriber reach).
- Discounted sponsorship opportunities (print and online).
- Opportunity to post corporate events to the community calendar.
Business Education & Training
- Invitations to exclusive workshops, training sessions, and programs designed to keep you informed about key topics, upcoming events, and unique opportunities.
- Participation in chamber Programs – Young Professionals, Women in Business, Start STG, Chamber Serves, Chamber Votes, Community Action, Chamber History, Global Coalition, and Inclusion Coalition.
- Participation in member-only business surveys to provide feedback on business issues.
- Opportunity to post jobs in the SGACC jobs portal.
- Representation of the business community on local, regional, state, and national legislation.
- Representation on the Utah Chamber Policy Coalition (Unified representation for business-friendly legislation in Utah).
- Member only events with elected officials which include candidate debates, open houses, forums, etc.
- Regular national updates with the US Chamber of Commerce.
- Participation in Membership 101 an orientation to explore chamber benefits.
- Access to ChamberMaster to connect with 1000+ members and control your membership.
- Access to the private SGACC Facebook Group to network, share best practices, and ask for advice.
- Networking opportunities throughout the year with member-pricing for chamber luncheons, business after hours networking, and other events.
- Chamber referrals to your business/organization.
- Two complimentary luncheon tickets at the monthly new member luncheon (This will be where you introduce yourself and your business to your fellow members).
- Member-only pricing for the weekly chamber lunches and other chamber events – Gala, State of the Chamber Addresses, award events, etc.
- Complementary Notary and Certificate of Origin Services.
- Discounted rates on board room and instruction room rentals at chamber building.