Young Professionals provides professional and personal development training, community service opportunities, and networking events where meaningful relationships can be formed. The St. George Area is the perfect landscape to start and grow your career, join Young Professionals today!
To equip Young Professionals with the tools needed to thrive in personal, civic, and professional development.
To set the framework to foster programs and individuals who will continue to impact our community for generations by personal growth, volunteering, and living well-balanced social and professional lives.
What We Do
- Meet monthly one-on-one for lunches with civic and community leaders.
- Facilitate easy access to leadership-level peers you can both mentor and learn from.
- Seek unique opportunities to serve, such as non-profit volunteering and leadership committees.
- Build meaningful and beneficial relationships through fun activities such as socials, game nights, networking luncheons, seminars, training sessions, panel discussions, 4-wheeling, biking, golf, company tours, and more.
- Visit the State Capitol during the Legislative Session.
- Current Chamber members also receive complimentary membership for two Young Professionals. Non-Chamber member rate is $100 per person annually.